Sunday, May 27, 2012

Chapter 57









Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 57 
*\o\Edward Masen Cullen/o/*

For like a whole minute Bella sat there with a forkful of syrupy pancake suspended in front of her open mouth. In her frozen state, she stared, eyes bugged out comically, charging me with the difficult task of suppressing my laughter.

She was just too fucking cute.

"You're gonna catch flies if you don't close your mouth, Darlin'," I teased, placing my hand over hers to help guide the fork to her lips.

She glared at me before placing the fork on her plate, food untouched.

"You better not be fucking around with me, Edward," she whispered seriously.

Needing to reassure her, I took her hand in mine, pulling it toward me to give her a tender kiss. "I promise, Bella - if there's any fucking around, it'll be you and me fucking around together," I teased, but she still looked a little wary. "All joking aside. Whatever you want - I just want to be with you."

"Yeah?" she whispered, almost in disbelief.

"Yeah, and honestly I haven't felt that way in a really long time," I admitted.

I was definitely feeling something different with Bella. She was just... I don't know... there was something about her that just drew me in. I wasn't sure if I could ever believe in like soul mates or anything. I definitely believed in lust at first sight, though. The fact that I'd had a hard on since I first laid eyes on her in the foyer of Blue Rose was all the proof I needed of that.

Maybe there was something to be said for raw animal attraction - some pure instinct that told me Bella was my match in every way - some form of natural selection. I bet our kids would be fucking awesome too. Not that I was eager for that yet, but yeah... with Bella it didn't sound too terrible.

Getting a little ahead of yourself don't you think?

"You know... you're pretty awesome, Edward," she told me, giving me her pretty blush. Who have thought she could be so shy?

"I think you're pretty awesome too, Darlin'," I told her grinning, still waiting for her to tell me yes, because I knew she would.

"And yes... I'll... be your girl," she replied with a giggle, rolling her eyes a bit.

I didn't give a shit who was looking, I leaned over our table and kissed her nice and hard on on the mouth, loving the way she moaned around my tongue.

Mine.

"Good," I said as I pulled back, clearing my throat a little. "That's good."

"So... boyfriend... what do you wanna do next?" she asked curiously before running her foot up and down my leg under the table.

"I was thinking... maybe we should head down to Blue Rose. I should probably put my name on your sexy ass since it belongs to me now," I teased, wagging my brows.

"Edward... I don't..." she started, her eyes filled with panic "wait... you're fucking with me aren't you?"

I smirked at her, biting my lip to keep from laughing at the shell-shocked look on her face.

"I can't believe you think I'd get a tattoo on my ass," she grumbled.

I laughed, but then her objection registered. She said she was opposed to getting a inked on her ass. Not that she was opposed to have my name somewhere.

Suddenly an image filled my head - me inking her with my birth name "Masen" up her rib cage, matching ink - damn I was really fucking losing my shit over this girl.

Somehow, I found that I didn't mind one bit.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment