Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chapter 52









Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 52 
*\o\Edward Masen Cullen/o/*

"Edward?" she whispered, her lips sliding sensually against my neck.

Fuck. For an eighteen year old, she sure as fuck knew how to tease and arouse. My balls were already tight with the need to explode.

If she kept fucking rubbing me that way, I was going to cum in my shorts like a teenage boy. "Hmm?" I answered distractedly, still holding her, standing just a few feet from my bed.

"I said I want you," she told me again, making me groan as she shifted against my cock again, the heat of her pussy practically kindling a fire between us.

"You're still drunk." My argument sounded weak and I fucking knew it too.

"I'm not too drunk to guide your hard cock to my wet pussy and slide up and down on it till you cum inside me."

"Jesus, fuck," I growled darkly as every shred of uncertainty left me. The nagging voice in my head that normally told me something was wrong or that something bad was about to happen - my conscience or just fucking gut instincts - they were totally on board with Horny Edward's decision to fuck Bella.

As her eyes met mine, I looked into them, searching for any sign that this might not be what she really wanted. All I could see was desire - pure unadulterated desire and I fucking thrived off that shit.

Her face, the sexy challenging look in her eyes, would be permanently etched into my brain till the day I left this earth.

"You want me inside you?" I rasped, already feeling the answer, palpable between us. Before her lips had even begun to form the words, I turned us around, pressing Bella against the door to shut it.

I didn't want to scare Daisy or prompt her to come in here to investigate all the screaming and moaning that was about to be going on across the hall.

With Bella pressed against the door, I could feel her heat burning even hotter through her jeans, but it wasn't enough. I needed her bare, exposed - open for me to touch, to taste, to fuck.

"Please," she moaned as I pressed her harder against the door, my lips and teeth finding her neck as my arms slid down, hands cupping her ass - holding her up. My hips jerked forward, shocking me with a jolt of pleasure.

"Fuck," she whimpered, grinding me in return. Too good - felt too fucking good.

I didn't think I'd ever want to stop, and as much as I expected that thought to scare me - it so fucking didn't.

I couldn't wait to be inside her again - to have her legs wrapped around me, pulling me farther inside her. Harder. Faster.

Take her to bed.

Yes. I suppose that was the right thing to do here.

There was a lot to be said for fucking against the wall, but maybe now wasn't the time.

Definitely later, though.

Now, I was still going to fuck her, just in a more comfortable place. We would both be fucking sore in the morning if I had to hold her up and pound into over and over for the next thirty to forty minutes - or however long I managed to last.

With little thought, I carried her to my bed, thankful that I'd had the forethought to make up the blankets in a somewhat neat fashion.

The moment her head hit the pillow, those long sexy legs were tightening around me, urging me forward till we her humping each other like a couple of teenagers - err one teenager, and an extremely horny man.

"I want your cock." Fuck. She was using her breathy seductress voice again - the one that drove me fucking insane with need.

"Good, cause I'm gonna fucking give it to you."


     

No comments:

Post a Comment