Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chapter 40









Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 40 
*\o\Edward Masen Cullen/o/*

"Eager thing, aren't you, Darlin?" I drawled lazily, giving her a half grin. My eyes were still a little droopy because I was so fucking turned on still, so I probably looked drunk as fuck.

Bella started to move on the table, making me all too aware of her current state of undress. She was a little disheveled, lightly flushed with that freshly-fucked glow - hotness level reaching epic proportions.

If I didn't keep my eyes on her face, my control was going to crumble.

Needing something else to focus on, I bent over, picking her clothing up off the floor. I had to look away from the lacy pink panties, or I was sure to lose it.

Eyes up, Cullen. This girl was a predator, just waiting for me to have a weak moment so she could pounce and fuck me into oblivion...wait... why the fuck was I fighting this?

"So what about this date?" Bella asked, her brow arched in challenge as she began getting dressed again.

I wanted to weep with regret.

I'd turned down plenty of offers for sex from various women - and men - at the shop over the years, but I never felt this shitty about it - never wanted it this much.

After Bella was completely dressed, I started to feel marginally better.

Then she started removing her t-shirt...

Fuck.

"I thought you weren't going to try to seduce me any more today," I groaned, averting my eyes like a fucking prude.

"You have to work on my ink, you dope," Bella replied with a giggle.

Jesus Christ. I was still fucking hard, and she expected me to ink her with a steady hand.

My fucking palm was twitching to grab my shaft, her tits and ass, anything just to get some relief.

"Uhh, yeah... can you give me a minute? I'll just... I'll be right back," I stuttered, ready to head to the bathroom and give myself a quick hand - either that or dip my prick in a bucket of ice water.

"Are you seriously going to jack off, Edward?" My hand paused on the lock, unsure of what to say. I didn't dare turn around, afraid of the ball-shriveling look I might find on her face. "I don't think it's all that fair that you got to have a taste, but I didn't," she told me, the anger gone from her voice, leaving behind a breathy whisper that sent chills down my spine and made my cock impossibly hard.

My body was frozen, knowing that I'd failed, that I was her prey and she'd found my weakness and would be exploiting it very soon.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment