Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chapter 33









Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 33 
*\o\Edward Masen Cullen/o/*

By the time I made it back to my apartment, I was itching to get to my computer - for obvious reasons.

Once I learned who Bella was, I was eager to make up for the lost time, especially after avoiding my computer like the plague for the last two weeks.

After grabbing a cold Heineken from the fridge, I settled into my recliner with the remote control, my macbook, and fourteen hours to kill until Bella's appointment.

Rather than wade through an unorganized mess of pics in the Google image results, I clicked on the first link I found after typing Bella Swan into the search engine - a fansite dedicated to all things Bella, boasting the largest image archive on the web.

That's a bingo.

Figuring it was the best place to start, I spent several minutes glancing over stills and promotional shots as far back as the beginning of the T.V. series, even a small stint she did on a popular soap opera six years ago.

Once I got bored with those, I found an archive filled with images from various photoshoots she'd done. I kept my fingers crossed hoping to see a Maxim centerfold, but sadly there was nothing that risque, other than a sexy french perfume ad from a few months ago that had Bella in a bathtub filled with white flowers, her hair up in a messy twist, lips red like they'd been nibbled and kissed. I felt my jeans tightening, even though the only visible parts of her sensual body were her arms, shoulders and just the smallest hint of cleavage.

It didn't matter how tasteful the pictorial was, my mind could easily fill in the blanks from memory alone.

Bella was a cute kid, but goddamn, now that girl was built for sin.

Certain that if I continued, I wouldn't be able to refrain from taking my cock in my hand, I then moved on to the press photos from various premieres and events.

I even found some red carpet shots for the Girl Next Door: The Movie premiere in New York a few months ago. Of course Bella looked beautiful, sweet even, which would have been no different from the rest of those pics, but sight of the smug little prick with his arm around her waist had my blood boiling.

Who the fuck was this Mike Newton douchebag, and why the fuck did... Teen Beat say they were America's cutest couple?

.

.

.

I walked into Blue Rose the following afternoon, exhausted, both physically and mentally.

I was about to head up front when Jake stepped in blocking my path.

"What the fuck, man?" I cursed irritably, wanting desperately to get to the espresso machine Rose had installed for our clients - meaning Rose and me - last summer.

"You might not want to go up there, E," Jake warned, his voice laced with amusement.

Without word, I growled slightly, pushing past him to make a beeline for the dark brew I so badly craved.

"Don't say I didn't warn yah'," he called loudly.

After I took a few minutes to let it all settle in - posters, t-shirts, costumes, accessories, lunch boxes and cups - I found myself drawn to a large cardboard cutout of her - in costume no less.

It was hot as fuck.

Too bad it was just the front side - I'd have liked to see her spandex-clad ass on the back as well.

"Want me to make a hole in it for you, loverboy? I've got a box cutter in the back," Rose offered mischievously, startling me from my stupor.

I was just about to tell her to shut the fuck up, when I heard someone coming in through the front entrance.

Bella was here, and at that point, I had no idea where I stood. The girl had me so twisted up inside, that I had no choice but to cross my arms and meet her head on.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment