Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chapter 47









Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 47 
*~Bella Swan~*

"Holy fuck," I whimpered.

On the two occasions I'd been privileged to see Edward, he'd been dressed casually - navy-colored t-shirt with the Blue Rose's logo, and worn out, button-fly jeans that made his ass look absolutely mouthwatering. Of course, both times he was sinfully beautiful, in and out of those clothes. However, nothing prepared me for the sight of that man looking hot as fuck, leaning against his sexy as hell muscle car.

I was dizzy with want, aching, heart-pounding desire that I felt all the way to the very tips of my curling toes.

My God, I need him inside me.

Every inch of that man was nothing short of perfection - from his grey Doc Martins, on up to his dark jeans, and a black v-neck sweater with the sleeves rolled up, showcasing those sexy, muscular, ink-covered arms. The ink and metal made him look dangerously sexy, impossibly beautiful - more than a man had any right to.

If you're lucky, you might get to keep him.

My body was on autopilot as I stopped the car, got out, and began moving toward him - my brain too preoccupied with keeping the drool from leaking out of my mouth to focus on anything else.

"Hey, beautiful." His voice was like gravel and honey, making me weak in the knees as his eyes raked over my body appreciatively with the sexiest grin on his face.

"Hey," I replied, pausing a couple feet in front of him, feeling a bit shy as color filled my cheeks.

"Come closer, Darlin'. You know I don't bite… hard," he teased with a chuckle.

On unsteady legs, I moved toward him, my body only finding balance as his arms snaked around my waist, his talented fingers lingering just a hair above the swell of my ass. Just a few inches lower…

My thoughts were cut off abruptly by his lips, gentle but demanding, moving over mine till I returned his kiss with an eagerness that might have been embarrassing had it not matched his own.

"Goddamn, you taste so fucking good," he growled against my lips. For a brief moment, I thought I felt his cock begin to swell between our bodies, but he angled his hips away from me suddenly.

Party pooper…

.

.

.

Several minutes later, I was sitting in the passenger seat of Edward's hot as fuck, silver 69' Camaro Z28 - his baby. He was telling me all about it and how he and his friend Emmett found it dirt cheap at an estate sale a couple years back. They spent months restoring it, turning it into the panty dropper that is today.

I had to admit, I knew next to nothing about cars, but I could tell this one was special, and just so… Edward.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, unable to contain my curiosity. I was bubbling with anticipation, excited by the prospect of spending time with him outside the shop for once.

"So… this place is probably not what you're used to with… umm… other guys, but I really wanted to take you out to dinner tonight. I thought we could go to a place I enjoy where we can talk - get to know each other better, maybe have a little fun."

"That sounds perfect," I replied,my voice suddenly tight. Watching Edward drive, the power in his hands as he shifted from gear to gear, his eyes intense as he moved through traffic with ease, was ridiculously hot.

He got me so fucking wet just from the thought of those strong hands and what they could do. I didn't know how much longer I could last, and the date was nowhere near being over.

Fuck me. Seriously.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment