Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chapter 46









Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 46 
*~Bella Swan~*

Since she wasn't all that busy, I asked Ang to come over and help me get ready for my date with Edward.

After refusing him my address - much to my regret - he called me last night, telling me how hard I made him, that he couldn't stop thinking about how fucking perfect we looked together when he watched his cock sinking into me.

His words were dark poetry, making my body ache for him and anything he was willing to give me. He owned me. Already.

How I managed to push him away that first night was a mystery, and as much as it both scared and titillated me, I knew could never be strong enough to push him away again.

It wasn't long after that his voice became tight and strained, making it obvious that he was just as horny as I was and that meant he was about to stop our sexy conversation in its tracks.

That date couldn't come soon enough and neither could I.

.

.

"Bell, you look fucking perfect. He's gonna love it," Ang told me sincerely, letting me draw strength from her words.

"It's not too much?"

"Perfect, I tell you and stop worrying! You're making me sweat, and I don't have any extra clothes here."

I had to thank Ang for what she was doing for me. It was honestly one of the nicest things anyone had done for me, but I suppose that's what friends are for.

"I heard about the press conference last week. So, how did Phil take the news?" she asked sympathetically.

"Of course he was pissed, but I promised him I'd consider film opportunities if they continued to come in, but he knows I'm gonna be really fucking picky too. No more kiddy shit and no blockbuster romantic comedies."

"What happened to school and taking a vacation?" she asked warily.

"I'm still taking a year off so I will definitely have time for school, but I don't know if I can handle the attention. As for the movie thing, well, something would have to be really fucking brilliant for me to even consider it and even then I won't be doing them very often."

"I'm really proud of you, hun."

Her comment made me blush. With as much praise as I was used to hearing, it rarely sounded so tender and meaningful.

.

.

.

With a half hour to spare, Ang left me to finish getting ready for Edward. I eventually did end up texting him my address, but told him I'd have to meet him at Blue Rose.

One of my famous neighbors was stupid enough to make a sex tape and now the paps were swarming the front gates hoping to catch a glimpse of her or anyone they could find dirt on.

As far as I knew no one knew I lived here yet and I aimed to keep it that way as long as possible.

When it was time to leave, I made my way down the elevator into the parking garage, so I could leave, masked by my darkly tinted windows.

As much as I hated to admit it, I was loving the Mini these days.

It was cute and much less ostentatious than any of my other cars and since it was new, it was neither recognizable nor attention grabbing.

As I drove out onto the street, only few reporters even tried to get a glimpse inside, and the rest ignored me.

It didn't take long before I made it to Blue Rose, and a call from Edward let me know he was already there waiting.

"Hi," I greeted shyly.

"Hey, Darlin'. Just drive around back, and park next to me - I'm in the silver 69' Camaro."

I followed his directions, easily finding my way around back of the shop, but as soon as I spotted Edward leaning casually against his fuck-hot muscle car, I nearly slammed on the breaks.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment