Friday, May 11, 2012

Chapter 41







Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 41 
*~Bella Swan~*

The moment Edward nervously turned to leave the room sporting that rather substantial hard on, I felt a flash of irritation.

After all that, he was just gonna run away and leave me while he got himself off.

Fuck no.

He had a taste of me... I wanted to... try.

I was slightly embarrassed to admit that I'd never blown a guy before, but I wanted to - with Edward, at least.

"Come here," I demanded, watching him carefully.

It didn't escape my notice that his posture straightened, becoming rigid.

"Please... I just want to taste you," I begged quietly when my previous command was ignored. It seemed Edward appreciated the dirty talk because barely a second later, his shoulders slumped and he turned around, his expression dazed and aroused, those green eyes dark and hooded.

He bit his lip, watching me as I patted a spot for him to sit on the bench.

I would have been too intimidated to go down on him from my knees the first time. This way - with him sitting - I controlled the depth, how far he went, how much of that big cock I could take.

"You don't have to-"

"And you don't have to run off to masturbate when there's a sexy girl in your private room practically throwing herself at you," I retorted, my brow arched challenging him, daring him to argue with that.

At my words, his mouth snapped shut comically, and he moved to sit at the edge of the bench.

I pulled up the chair Edward sat in the other day when he worked on my ink - that way I could get in close and work him over with my hands and mouth.

As soon as we were both situated, I pulled him toward me for a deep kiss, sucking his tongue into my mouth, sliding it against his, showing him how I planned to taste him when I had his cock in my mouth.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment