Monday, May 21, 2012

Chapter 51









Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 51 
*\o\Edward Masen Cullen/o/*

After helping Bella out of the car, I slipped my arm around her waist. I might have copped a feel of her ass on the way round…

She giggled sloppily and swatted at my chest, so I was pretty sure she noticed.

We were barely ten feet from the door when the barking started.

"You have a dog?" Bella asked excitedly.

"Yeah, a real killer too," I warned her jokingly.

"Is it a pit bull? A bulldog?" she guessed, pausing in front of the door.

"Are you scared?" I asked her, amused by her sudden trepidation.

"Does your dog bite?"

I chuckled lightly before moving to unlock the door.

"Stand back, strangers make her… excited."

Bella drunkenly stumbled out of my grasp, moving to hide behind me as I opened the door.

Daisy rushed me as fast as her little legs could carry her, hopping comically on two feet, waiting to be picked up. That was how she always greeted me.

Bella looked at me wide eyed as lifted Daisy up, letting her lick my face eagerly, her stubby tail moving a mile a minute.

"Aww… that's the cutest thing I've ever seen," Bella cooed peering from behind me to eye my baby girl, Daisy, a small Boston terrier I adopted last year. "Can I pet her?"

"Of course, let's get her in the house first though."

Bella followed me in bubbling with excitement as I told her all about Daisy.

After she let Bella pet her for a few minutes, I could tell she was getting restless, so I sat her down on the floor so she could run get a toy. Daisy loved showing off.

"Obviously, she wants to impress you," I said with a grin as Daisy ran back into the living room with her biggest toy, a giant stuffed Pikachu, but rather than show Bella like a good little girl, she started humping the shit out of it.

Bella, being her drunk self, started sputtering and laughing as I wrestled the toy away from Daisy. "That was the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen," she giggled.

"It is pretty funny, but last time Daisy did that Alice was here and it really freaked her out."

"Alice?" Bella asked warily. Unless I was mistaken, I was fairly certain I sensed a bit of jealousy in her tone as well.

"My little sister - she's thirteen. In fact, she's a big fan of yours," I told her, making her smile.

"So that's one member of your family I won't have to convince to like me," she said, with a relieved sigh.

Had Bella not been as tipsy as she was, I didn't think she'd have let that comment slip. At the very least she might have realized it after she said it, maybe tried to backtrack. All I could think about was the fact that she thought meeting my family was a given. Inevitable.

I liked the sound of that.

After Daisy had tired herself out, she laid down in her little red doggie bed.

"It's getting late Darlin," I said suggestively, sliding my hand across the small of Bella's back. "You ready to go to bed?"

She shivered a little before looking up at me with a sexy, possessive look in her eyes. No words left her luscious lips, just a nod before she climbed up my body, wrapping her arms and legs around me so I could carry her to my room.

On the way to the bedroom, I half expected her to pass out in my arms. She didn't.

The moment we were through the threshold, Bella was kissing my neck, her hot breath caressing my skin in ways that had me harder than ever.

"I want you," she breathed against my ear.

How in the fuck was I supposed to resist that?


     

No comments:

Post a Comment