Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chapter 50









Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 50 
*\o\Edward Masen Cullen/o/*

After her third shot, I came to realize that Bella was a major lightweight when it came to alcohol. Of course, I had no intention of letting her get so drunk it made her sick, but she looked like she was having so much fun and I couldn't bear to take that away from her.

The moment we walked through the door at Beast's, Bella started to tense up on me. I had a feeling she was imagining a scenario like those in old Westerns - when the city slicker walks into the packed saloon - everyone is laughing, dancing and playing cards, then the moment they all notice the stranger... everything stops - everyone stares - glares even.

The look on Bella's face told me she was waiting for that to happen.

Everyone did notice when we walked in, but instead of gawking at the nervous young lady at my side, they all came over or shouted some form of greeting at me.

I was a regular at Beast's and had done a sizable percentage of the work on most of the patrons. It helped that Beast was my best customer, and with all his contacts at the tavern, he sent a ton of business my way.

After we were seated, he came by personally to snag our orders and shamelessly flirt with Bella - right in front of me. I might have said something, but the guy was a huge fucker, heavily pierced, with scary-ass facial tats, and enormously gauged ears.

Once Bella casually asked him to recommend a drink, the shots started piling up on the table - each one of them with a ridiculous sexual name or some weird as fuck flavor combination. It was cute watching her grimace and pucker when she'd get something bitter or sour. I had to get make an effort not to drag her to the bathroom for a quickie whenever she'd moan and lick her lips after tasting something she particularly liked.

After a half-pound burger with sweet potato fries, about three shots, and two high balls, Bella was acting pretty loopy.

We had to leave before she started dancing on the table.

I would have felt terrible if I let her go wild and some unflattering video of her ended up on YouTube or something.

As the somewhat, mature adult in this relationship - or whatever it was - I felt it was my responsibility to make sure she didn't get into too much trouble.

Making sure she didn't attack me for sex while she was still drunk was another matter altogether.

.

.

.

"Bella, wake up, baby," I said quietly, giving her arm a gentle nudge. After watching Bella fall asleep twice and proposition me with road head, all in a span of thirty minutes, I decided just to bring her over to my place to sleep it off.

Another concern, based on the address she gave me, was that Bella lived in a pretty high-profile area. Places like that were probably swarming with paparazzi at this hour, trying to catch glimpses of drunk and disheveled celebrities making the walk of shame.

That settled it, Bella was coming with me.

"Edward?" She blinked up at me groggily, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Where are we?" she asked, taking in her surroundings.

"My house," I told her, reaching forward to brush away the stray lock of hair that had fallen out of place.

"You have a house?" she chirped, surprised.

"I might be a little rough around the edges, but I don't give off the homeless vibe do I, Darlin'?" I feigned offense, before sniffing my pits. "Do I stink or something?"

She giggled loudly before snuggling into my chest.

"I assumed you lived in an apartment, I guess… and no you don't stink… you smell yummy."

"That's good to know. Now you have to let me go, unless you want to spend the night in the car…"

"Take me inside, Edward," she mumbled sleepily. As innocent as it was her demand just made my dick even harder... if that was possible.

"Yes, Ma'am."


     

No comments:

Post a Comment