Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chapter 54








Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 54 
*~Bella Swan~*

I had no concept of time when I awoke, other than the fact that daylight was there trying to rape my eyelids.

As my body shifted, I felt warm skin pressed against mine...

"Angela?" I asked, eyes closed reaching for the friend I didn't even remember hanging out with last night. Suddenly my hands met muscular arms instead of the soft, girl-arms of my friend.

"Angela? Is there something you're not telling me, Darlin?"

"Edward," I said with a giggle, opening my sensitive eyes. "Angela slept over last week and we got drunk and slept in the same bed. We didn't... I'm not into her like that..."

"I'm just teasing you, Bella," he chuckled before giving me a vulnerable smile.

"Oh, okay," I replied awkwardly, blushing.

He looked at my hands, still resting on his inked arms, smiling that same nervous smile "You stayed with me last night... remember?" his voice sounded worried.

I thought back to last night - I remembered our date, too many drinks from a scary giant called Beast... no Felix... then falling asleep in Edward's car, waking up and trying to... dear lord... trying to give him road head... jeez... then his cute little dog, and after we... oh... OH! "Fuck... of course I remember. I also remember acting like a drunk fool," I told him, hating the way my cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"I don't care about that. Besides, it was cute. I just wanted to make sure you remembered last night. I would hate myself if you thought I took advantage of you in any way."

"It's not like I was passed out, Edward. I practically mauled you, so you know I wanted it."

"Yeah, you were pretty aggressive."

I smiled at that since he seemed to like it.

"I had a really good time last night."

"Good... so does that mean you want to do it again?" he questioned hopefully.

"Fuck you, or go on a date?" Just the thought of fucking him again had me wet in seconds.

"Both," he clarified before tickling me slightly.

"Yes... I think I could handle that... but let's start with the fucking... more dates can come later and I want to come now," I told him, my tone a little bratty.

"Oh you do?" he teased.

I nodded seriously before climbing on top of him. It was then my stomach growled.

"You're hungry," he told me, his voice tight with lust. I could feel his cock hard and insistent against my leg.

"So?"

"Shouldn't we eat first?" he said, but his argument sounded terribly weak.

"How about this... fuck my brains out, and then you can make me some pancakes," I breathed before sliding my lips against his bare chest.

"I suck at making... fuck... at making pancakes," he gasped as my hand found his cock.

"Then after you fuck me, take me to IHOP," I whispered, sliding down his body till my mouth was hovering over the thick head.

"Fuck... then IHOP, got it... Jesus Christ, your mouth," he grunted, his hips arching, forcing his cock farther between my lips.

I hummed around his length, slurping and sucking, taking him in as far as I could go.

After a minute, he started swatting at my shoulder "Fuck... slow down or I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

I released his cock from my lips with a pop, watching as he laid there gasping for a moment until he caught his breath. I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful face.

"I'm supposed to be fucking your brains out remember?" he groaned as if he'd just remembered himself.

I was about to say something back, but before I could open my mouth, he grabbed me by my hips and flipped me over onto the mattress, making me squeal in surprise.

I was hoping he'd just start fucking me immediately but then he leaned forward to pull a condom from the drawer beside his bed. He tore it open with his teeth and rolled it on, finally ready to fuck me.

"Hold onto me," he said, and it almost sounded like a warning.

In one hard thrust he entered me, making me cry out. Fuck it felt good... too good.

"Oh God," I panted as he found his rhythm, hard and fast.

I felt his lips on my neck, then his tongue, and finally his words "Don't let go," he said against my skin.

Never.

I wrapped my legs around his, securing him to me, and then my arms around his chest, fingernails lightly digging into his back.

"Edward," I whimpered as he slid in deeper, hitting that spot that felt too good to be real.

"Come for me, baby. I'm not gonna last much longer," he admitted, his voice tight with the effort he was making not to explode inside me. He was hanging on by a thread, but those words were all I needed to come apart in his arms, turning me into a shaking, quivering mess.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum so hard, baby," he groaned, before pulsing inside me, his hips thrusting erratically till he became too sensitive and had to pull out.

.

.

.

"Are you ready for those pancakes?" he asked as soon as I came back from cleaning up in the bathroom.

He was just standing there looking fucking gorgeous in nothing but a pair of those super hot, worn out, button-fly jeans, his grey boxers sticking a few inches out the top. I was stunned speechless.

My body was reacting again, thinking about how good he made me feel, how fucking hot and sweet he was. He might have been a goof, but he was smart and he really fucking understood me and what I needed to feel comfortable. He was the most beautiful person I'd ever met - inside and out.

"Pancakes?" he asked again with a raised brow and a chuckle.

I just nodded dumbly, because for some odd reason the only answer that popped into my head was something completely unexpected, something that scared the fuck out of me and made me ridiculously happy all at once - I love you.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment