Saturday, April 7, 2012

Chapter 7

Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 7
*\o\Edward Masen Cullen/o/*

The sketch looked really awesome. It didn't matter that it was of a slightly pre-pubescent supergirl type character. The detail and care that went into drawing the figure was fantastic. The artist was truly talented.

When my question went unanswered, I glanced up from the sketch and saw her looking around, like she was trying to escape.

Shit.

"You don't have to tell me. I know better than anyone that some tats are personal. I was just curious about the artist. I don't think I've ever seen their work before," I told her quickly, attempting to put her at ease.

"Sorry." she replied, though I wasn't sure why. "My dad, he drew it for me… a long time ago." She looked really sad and immediately I felt like I should hug her, but that would have been... inappropriate.

"Well he did an amazing job on this," I complimented carefully, not wanting to make any assumptions in case her dad was dead or something. By the look on her face, my instincts told me he was.

"Thanks," she replied, smiling slightly.

I immediately felt drawn to her, surprised by the intense attraction.

That slight familiarity was still nagging at me though, but she already dismissed the possibility that we'd ever met before. Not wanting to press my luck, I forced that nagging sensation to the back on my mind focusing on the reason for her appointment.

I only hoped I could get her to talk to me while I had her in my chair - get her to open up a bit.

"So where did you want the ink?" I asked, curious as to how much of her body I might actually get to see.

Please say 'ass' - I begged internally, though I knew that tat would probably be nowhere near that area of her body.

"I was thinking I wanted it on my back… here," she said, pointing to a spot to the left and slightly below her shoulder.

That works too.

"If we do it the same size as the sketch, you'll probably need to take your top off. So, I suggest we use the private room. You may want that anyway - young woman like you doesn't need to expose herself to some of our more… unsavory clientele," I suggested, loving the way her eyes went wide in response to my suggestion.

"I would prefer that," she said, her lips pursed slightly - sweet thing looked so nervous.

"Well, Darlin, I guess if you're ready to get started, you can follow me back here and see my process," I told her, hoping she'd stick around for a bit while I worked on the stencil.

At my words she smiled a cute little half smile, her cheeks turning the sweetest shade of pink. You like being called "Darlin" pretty girl?

"How long do these things usually take?" she asked, eyeing the art on the walls as she followed me back.

"Well, it will probably take me an hour to do the stencil for the outline, and then at least a few hours on the outline itself. Coloring it in will take the longest, so we'll need to schedule you for a follow up to do that part," I told her, watching curiously as she began to blush again. Why? I had no clue, but it was adorable all the same. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing… it's just… I didn't know this would take so long. I stupidly made an appointment for a few hours from now," she said sheepishly. "I'll call and reschedule."

"Nonsense… how long is your other appointment gonna last?" I asked as a ridiculous plan began to form in my sex-starved brain.

"Maybe two or three hours, why?"

"How about this... why don't you hang out while I do the stencil until it's time for your appointment and then come back after if you aren't too busy," I suggested, completely tossing out my plans to veg out on the couch for the rest of the night in favor of possibly getting laid instead.

"Really… don't you have other appointments?" she asked, sounding surprised and hopeful.

"Nah, Jake's a big boy. He can handle whatever walks in later," I replied loud enough for him to hear. He gave an annoyed grunt but didn't argue. The player owed me big time for picking up one of his clients earlier in the week so he could take care of a long legged walk-in wanting her ex's name covered up.

Jake was all too happy to be the rebound fuck.

"Okay," she agreed excitedly, and suddenly she looked younger than I originally thought. My initial guess was twenty-three or twenty-four, but now I wasn't so sure.

When she was sitting comfortably in a chair next to my desk as I set everything up for the stencil, I decided to see what I could find out about her "How old are you, Darlin'?"

"How old do I look?" she said nervously, and suddenly Jake's strange observation floated into my head.

You look older in person.

"Twenty," I guessed, low-balling my original guess. When I didn't hear her confirmation, I turned my attention away from the stencil, finding her with an odd look on her face. "Okay then… I give up. How old are you?"

"Uhh… eighteen," she mumbled, and I nearly swallowed my tongue, piercing and all.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment