Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chapter 15

Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 16
*\o\Bella Swan/o/*


He wanted me to sit where? Umm… fuck yes.

Without further hesitation, I scrambled over to his lap, practically sighing as he gingerly lifted my shirt up in the back so he could look under my bandage, repositioning it so the tape didn't pull every time I moved my arm. "Better?" he murmured, his lips brushing slightly against my ear, making me shiver in anticipation of what he might do next.

God, he was so fucking close.

"A little," I whispered, shifting my hips a bit in his lap.

Oh. God. He's hard... really hard.

"Fuck, Darlin," he gasped as my bottom shifted against his erection. I couldn't help it, I moaned loudly, because at this point, feeling him was the only thing I could think about. "Can I touch you?" he whispered, this time his lips weren't just grazing… no… this time they were kissing up and down the back of my neck - a place I was just learning was really fucking sensitive.

"Oh my God… your lips," I whimpered as he began to suck and nibble the side of my neck, his soft hair brushing against my cheek. Realizing I never answered his question, I panted out a response "P-please."

At my consent, his hands began to wander the expanse of my stomach, slipping underneath my t-shirt, higher and higher till he had slipped his hand into one of my bra cups and was rubbing a sensitive nipple.

Holy shit - that feels good.

"Is this okay here?" he asked, his warm breath heating my neck. "I mean - I know this isn't the Hilton or anything, but…"

Was he nervous? His rambling said yes, but his confident hands said no. "It's fine - let's just enjoy this."

"Turn around - I want your mouth," he commanded, urging me with his hands as they pressed firmly into my hips.

My mouth - well that sounded promising, but where did he want it? On his mouth… his cock? Whatever - I was all too happy to oblige.

Once he had me turned in his arms, lips captured mine, his pierced tongue slipping into my eager mouth, sliding sensually against my tongue.

A low moan escaped my lips when I felt the barbell practically massaging me.

Fuck… he was going to be the death of me. I had to admit - watching him sliding it between his lips earlier was nearly my undoing. All I could think about was how that warm, slick metal barbell would feel gliding through the folds of my pussy, pressing against my clit as he tasted me.

"I want you," he whispered, pulling away to catch his breath. I had to calm down and think, because I almost couldn't believe what I was hearing. Edward didn't even know what he was doing for me - giving me something I'd never experienced before. He was someone who was interested in me - the real me - not the child star or someone who could make some other girl jealous or further his career.

"Fuck, yes," I gasped, staring into his stunning green eyes as I wrapped my hands around his neck, burying my fingers in his soft hair.

This is gonna be the best birthday ever.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment