Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chapter 24




Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 24 
*\o\Edward Masen Cullen/o/*

I stood there in the shop's lobby, mostly naked, looking dumbfounded for what felt like fucking hours.

She left.

But not before she insisted that I look her up - that I find out who she really was.

Well, I already had an inkling of a theory about that.

To be honest, though, after having her, I felt this fucking possessive need for her to be mine, so the last thing I wanted to do at the moment was Google her and find a video of her perfect ass squatting over some other guy's dick.

I wasn't ready to have the immaculate memory of her under me tarnished. I wanted to hang onto it as long as I could. So, if that meant holding off until she came back here again in two weeks - then so be it.

Ignorance is fucking bliss.

.

.

.

"You fucked her, didn't you?" was the first thing I heard when I walked in the shop the following morning. The grimace on my face was the only answer Jake got from me when I chose to ignore the statement and talk about work-related topics.

"What's on the books today?" My voice sounded strained from lack of sleep.

He laughed - the bastard.

"There's a cock piercing at one - Prince Albert - that's all you man, then The Beast is coming by around two thirty so you can cover up his old girlfriend's name with the new one. I've got a regular coming in at three," he told me with annoying smirk firmly plastered on his ugly mug. It was all too obvious that he wasn't going to ignore my evasive comments or whatever evidence led to his rather accurate accusation. "And you need to spill, bro. I saw the fucking rubber in the trash, so even don't bother lying."

Goddamn him, and me too for not flushing that nasty fucker. That's what I get for being environmentally conscious.

"Ah fuck… To answer your question - yes… and no, I do not want to talk about it. Look... I'll take all the walk-ins today if it'll keep you off my back," I baited him, hating how whiny I sounded, but I knew the extra work would be good for me. Keep me busy.

Of course, at the mention of handling the walk-ins, his face lit up like a fucking Christmas tree.

"Well huzzah, huzzah. I'll just throw back my legs and pollute my britches with delight," he chuckled in a snarky tone - dude never takes anything seriously. I was about to comment on that fact, but quickly decided it wasn't worth the argument that would undoubtedly ensue.

I hated fighting with my friend, so I decided it was better to just take advantage of the fact he didn't question me again and go about my business, fucking disgusting cock piercings and all.

.

.

.

The days following went by much the same. Jacob would try to goad me into telling him about my evening with Bella, while I resisted the gnawing urge to look her up. I continued to stall on both counts, that is, until a few days later when Jake made a comment that fueled my suspicions.

"Come on man… you always dish on your lady friends… you can't keep leaving me hanging," he whined. It was getting ridiculous.

I shook my head and gave him a look - a pissed off look.

"That's so fucking unfair… my best friend fucks someone famous, and he won't even talk about it," Jake complained, muttering under his breath, but it was loud enough that I understood.

I should have fucking known he'd know who she was.

Of course, Jake had seen Bella before - his comments that day came back to me, making me remember that he seemed to recognize her, and the weird fucking way he commented on her age.

Motherfucker.

I pretended I hadn't heard him, but his words of confirmation about Bella's career only served to piss me off even more, not to mention the fact that they made me really fucking jealous.

I had to remind myself that Jake was my best friend and that it wouldn't exactly help our business if I plucked his eyeballs out for looking at my woman.

Not your woman, moron.

Fuck.

Ten more days. The countdown was becoming my new mantra.

I just hoped Bella kept her word and made that appointment.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment