Friday, April 6, 2012

Chapter 6

Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 6
*\o\Edward Masen Cullen/o/*

"Are you Edward?" I overheard her ask curiously.

Like the goofball he was, Jake laughed before correcting her assumption and introducing himself, not forgetting to brag that he was part owner of the shop. I could hear the interest in his voice - it was clear this Bella chick was attractive, or he wouldn't have been using such a cocky tone with a client.

"You know… you look older in person," he said smugly, which only succeeded in confusing me.

What the fuck? Why would he say that to a customer? Women get pissy about their age. I wouldn't blame her one bit if she slapped him for pulling that shit. Dude was off his game if he thought that was the way to get into a chick's panties.

But then, she shocked me by laughing, though I couldn't tell if it was genuine or not.

"I actually get that a lot," she replied, her tone amused. I had to admit, her voice did sound pretty young, but still...

The conversation suddenly became too muffled to hear as turned toward the front of the shop. Unable to eavesdrop any longer, I quickly finished up what I was doing before going to introduce myself.

Standing off to the side, I saw a petite brunette facing away from me, looking at some of the work on the wall as Jake continued chatting her up.

From the looks of it, she had a perfectly bitable ass, and I didn't even try to stop myself from checking her out. For a minute I just stood there letting my eyes linger on that well-rounded bottom she had tightly encased in a pair of black denim jeans. My fingers itched to pinch and squeeze, and I couldn't help but visualize her dark silky-looking hair swinging as she rode me reverse cowgirl - that perfect ass bouncing up and down as she impaled herself on my cock.

I licked my lips, sliding the barbell in my tongue against them. Unsurprisingly, the fucking awesome visual of this girl riding me managed to cause a bit of a predicament in my jeans.

I adjusted myself quickly, trying to focus on something else. After her ass, the first thing that caught my eye was the expanse of pale virgin skin on her arms - a rare commodity in the city of L.A., land of the tan and fake. Unless this girl turned around and met me with a pair of silicone tits, she looked like she was probably as real as they came.

"There you are... Hey, Bella, that chump over there with his mouth hanging open is Edward. He's gonna take real good care of you," Jake introduced almost suggestively when he caught me staring at the girl like a fucking creeper. I quickly closed my gaping mouth just in time to prevent a bit of drool from escaping and cleared my throat reflexively before turning my eyes toward the girl again. Seeing more of her, I felt an unexplainable spark of recognition.

Feeling a little confused, my brow furrowed as I studied her familiar face.

This time it was Jake who cleared his throat rather purposefully, snapping me out of the trance I was in trying to figure out why she looked so familiar.

"Sorry… it's just… you look… have we met?" I said awkwardly.

She frowned slightly, shaking her head, but then looked down as if remembering something important.

"I brought a sketch of what I want done. It's umm… kind of important to me, so can you be careful with it?" she asked seriously, mostly leaving my question unanswered. I furrowed my brow, wondering what she was going on about as she moved to hand me an old piece of paper I hadn't previously noticed in her hand.

Because you were too busy perving on her ass, you fool.

"Wow... who did this?" I asked, surprised to see something that was actually interesting.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment