Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chapter 11

Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 11
*\o\Edward Masen Cullen/o/*

Glancing at the clock, I realized it had been over three hours since Bella left Blue Rose. I had actually managed to finish the stencil and squeeze in a walk-in - a fake-tanned, bottle-blonde who wanted me to pierce her nipples. I so didn't want to touch this girl's tits - especially after the way she'd been eyeing me since she walked through the door.

But I did my job and pierced those suckers as quickly and professionally as possible before sending her on her way. As soon as Bella came back, I was turning the open sign off and shutting the place down. I wanted that sexy girl all to myself.

.

.

"Edward… Jacob?" I heard Bella's sweet breathy voice call out over the loud music I had playing in the shop. I turned it down and ran my fingers through my hair anxiously before walking up front to meet her.

"Hey, Darlin'… come on to the back." I told her.

As soon as I saw her poke her head through the door, I gave her a coy grin, "How did everything go with the whole apartment thing?"

"Good… really good, I'm gonna be moving in in the next few days actually," she replied, looking genuinely excited.

"That's awesome. Well, why don't you come and look over the design - make sure it's what you want," I told her motioning over to my desk.

It didn't take long for my cock to react to her presence - by the time she was standing next to me, I couldn't help but notice how fucking good she smelled - something just sugary sweet and girlish.

Awkwardly, I cleared the lust from my throat so I could show her my designs without sounding like the perv that I was, "So, I did just the figure here, and in case you wanted it to pop a bit more and look like a scene, I did this one with a bit of a comic book effect to it and this one with a halftone pattern to give it a bit of a pop art look. Whatever you like best... I can make it work."

"Wow… I'd only been thinking of just having Super Izzy on my back. I never imagined it like that, but it really does add something, doesn't it? I don't know which I like better…" She began biting her lip in concentration, trying to decide which design to choose. I was feeling pretty smug that I'd manage to improve upon the original design.

I had been so nervous to even show her out of fear of offending her that I almost didn't bother, but I pushed aside my worries and decided to hope for the best. "Which do you like better?" she asked when it seemed she was too torn to choose.

"I like this one… especially since it could easily be blended with other designs later if you decide to get more work done," I told her, pointing to the design with the halftone effect.

"Let's do that one then," she replied, giving me an excited grin.

.

.

"I'm gonna grab a bottle of water. Want one before we get started?" She nodded nervously in response.

"Go ahead and take your shirt off and lay down on the bench for me while I'm gone, Darlin'."

By the time I came back, Isabella had completely removed her top and bra, leaving the milky pale skin of her back exposed like a blank canvas. Maybe I was nothing but a horny jackass, but I couldn't stop staring, and thankfully I didn't have to.

It's gonna be a long night.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment