Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chapter 17

Hot Bubblegum by SoapyMayhem

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



0. . . oO•.o.Hot Bubblegum.o.•Oo . . .0
Chapter 17
*\o\Edward Masen Cullen/o/*


"Two or three times?" she repeated, her mouth moving as if she were tasting the words on her tongue.

"Whatever. If you're up for it, sure," I agreed before tossing the strip of rubbers aside so I could take off my shirt. By the time I got to my pants, I noticed she'd been sitting there unmoving. "Bella?"

I looked up at her face, and she was staring at me, her jaw slightly slack.

You like the ink, or appreciating the fact that I work out on a regular basis?

I fought a smug grin as I tugged my sneakers and pants off, leaving me standing in nothing but a pair of grey boxers. "Your turn, Darlin," I told her. Bella's eyes snapped up to mine, her gaze filled with lust.

"My turn?"

So fucking cute.

"I want to see you. All of you." Finally she was up on her feet, toeing off her Chucks and unzipping her jeans. "Slowly... can you dance a little? I'd really fucking like that."

I was totally pressing my luck with that request, but she paused a moment as if considering it. Finally, a slow grin spread across her face, making her look positively sinful. "You want a strip tease, Edward?" she asked, clarifying, her brow arched almost in defiance.

Please don't say no.

"You're gorgeous. It doesn't matter what you do. I just wanna see you," I admitted, eagerly taking a seat on the bench since it looked like she was really gonna go for it.

"Can I get some music?" she asked expectantly.

Snap out of it, idiot.

"Music… yeah, Darlin," I grabbed the remote to my iHome and flipped through a few playlists, looking for something slow and sexy - feeling satisfied when I found "Angel" by Massive Attack.

As if on cue, Bella's hips began swaying against the beat - slow and smooth like dripping honey.

She held nothing back.

Never had I wanted a woman so much.

Watching her body moving like sin and silk, her hands everywhere stroking soft skin, back arching, arms wrapping around her waist then curling up her body as she dropped, grinding low, dipping her hips - it was almost too much.

Then she turned away from me, repeating those same erotic steps, only this time when her hips swayed, those tight jeans were sliding down her long legs, revealing inch after inch of creamy, pale skin. I nearly came in my pants when I saw her bend at the waist, slipping them the rest of the way off and giving me the most perfect fucking view of her delectable ass.

I had to keep a grip on my cock while biting the inside of my cheek to stop myself from blasting a load of cum into my fucking shorts.

It was those panties - her goddamn, motherfuckin' blue Superman panties, and to make matters worse, they gave revealed the most perfect little glimpse of her amazingly round ass cheeks, just letting them peak out the bottom. Teasing me. Tempting me to bite.

No more. I couldn't fucking take any more.

"Darlin', please," I didn't even know what I was begging for.

Fuck that… I knew exactly what I was begging for - the same fucking thing I wanted since I saw her standing up front. That perfect vision of her ass bouncing in my lap as I watched my cock disappear over and over.

I needed it. My cock ached for her.

Oblivious to my inner struggle to stay composed, Bella unhooked her bra and tossed it on the couch.

Finally, after what felt like hours, she turned around, giving me an unobstructed view of her amazing tits.

"God… you're fucking stunning," I groaned, rubbing my hand over my face, feeling like the luckiest bastard on the planet.

Those hips kept swaying as she palmed her breasts, brushing shyly against her tight nipples before her hands skimmed her stomach. I felt her eyes on me suddenly and looked up to find her staring intensely at me. My throat felt dry, and I didn't know whether I should watch her eyes or stare at her body.

With my nails digging into the bench, it took every ounce of strength I had not to lunge at her and fuck her like an animal.

That internal struggle ceased the moment I glanced down as she slipped her small hand into her panties. "Edward," she moaned as the wet fabric moved over her hand, making it obvious that she was touching her pussy. Jesus Christ.

"Fuck," I grunted.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment